четверг, 9 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD ANDRE NICKATINA SOUL OF A COKE DEALER

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Ok it's 92', now what you gonna do? Andre Nickatina You say you want it all You say forget the law And everything you saw, you copped it from the raw You gon' be like the ones in sky And for a sec I was bout to ask why But we was broke It's 83' with a street gleam And young cats is rockin up and gettin' street teams And motherfuckers that hate me and want me to die Man they can see that I'm broke in my eye I need to do it, I need to talk to Twinky, he'd probably front me somethin He made 20 g's, outta straight nothin' And Pee Wee bought a 69' cutty That niggaz mackin bitches makin money That shit ain't funny Cuz I'm a go get her and makin thangs iller It's like a pain killer, but it's much realer And in my callin' I could see the scrilla Playboy just said coke dealer, man I'ma try Related. Yeah so here we go round and round The streets don't make a sound Don't they come uptown, nigga we cut em' down And thats the mind state for all those niggaz Rats bitin' cheese yeah all those squeelers Till the devil come and get us yeah they all gon' feel us Don't make it hard for coke dealers. You gotta check out. andre nickatina soul of a coke dealer

Uploader: Kazigul
Date Added: 6 June 2011
File Size: 47.6 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 79338
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ok it's 92', now what you gonna do?

Yeah so here we go round and round The streets don't make a sound Don't they come uptown, nigga we cut em' down And thats the mind state for all those niggaz Rats bitin' cheese yeah all niciatina squeelers Till the devil come and get us yeah they all gon' feel us Don't make it hard for coke dealers. Connect to Spotify Dismiss.

Ok it's 92', now what you gonna do?

andre nickatina soul of a coke dealer

Don't want to see ads? View all trending tracks.

Soul of a Coke Dealer Lyrics by Dre Dog (Andre Nickatina) - Lyrics On Demand

Andre Nickatina You say you want it all You say forget the law And everything you saw, you copped it from the raw You gon' be like the ones in sky And for a sec I was bout to ask why But we was broke It's 83' with a street gleam And young cats is rockin up and gettin' street teams And motherfuckers that hate me and want me to die Man they can see that I'm broke in dealerr eye I need to do it, I need to talk to Twinky, he'd probably front me somethin He made 20 g's, vealer straight nothin' And Pee Wee bought a 69' cutty That niggaz mackin bitches makin money That shit ain't funny Cuz I'm a go get her and makin thangs iller It's like a pain killer, but it's much realer And in my callin' I could see the scrilla Playboy just said coke dealer, man I'ma try Related.

Yeah so here we go round and round The streets don't make a sound Don't they come uptown, nigga we cut em' down And thats the mind state for all those niggaz Rats bitin' cheese yeah all those squeelers Till the devil come and get us yeah they all gon' feel us Don't make it hard for coke dealers. You gotta check out. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.

Soul Of A Coke Dealer Lyrics by Andre Nickatina - Lyrics On Demand

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. Our highlights from Reading Festivalfrom rock and roll to getting rickrolled Fest.

A sou, version of Last. Andre Nickatina You say you want it all You say forget the law And everything you saw, you copped it from the raw You gon' be like the ones in sky And for a sec I was bout to ask why But we was broke It's 83' with a street gleam And young cats is rockin up and gettin' street teams And motherfuckers that hate me and want me to die Man they can see that I'm broke in my eye I need to do it, I need to talk ande Twinky, he'd probably front me somethin He made 20 g's, outta straight nothin' And Pee Wee bought a 69' cutty That niggaz mackin bitches makin money That shit ain't funny Cuz I'm a go get her and makin thangs iller It's like a pain killer, but it's much realer And in my callin' I could see the scrilla Playboy just said coke dealer, nickafina I'ma try.

andre nickatina soul of a coke dealer

Andre Nickatina You say you want it all You say forget the law And everything you soull, you copped it from the raw You gon' be like the ones in sky And for a sec I was bout to ask why But we was broke It's 83' with anrde street gleam And young cats is rockin up and gettin' street teams And motherfuckers that hate me and want me to die Man they can see that I'm broke in my eye I need to do it, I need to talk to Twinky, he'd probably front me somethin He made 20 g's, outta straight nothin' And Pee Wee bought a 69' cutty Hickatina niggaz mackin bitches makin money That shit ain't funny Cuz I'm a go get her and makin thangs iller It's like a pain killer, but it's much realer And in my callin' I could see the scrilla Playboy just said coke dealer, man I'ma try.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий